Save time and get going sooner with our Gold Admin Starter Pack for beginner Personal Trainers.
This pack includes:
– PAR-Q: The physical activity readiness questionnaire (PARQ) is probably the most essential form for your coaching pack. It’s a straightforward form which should be completed before any physical activity is undertaken, and is the document which clears your client as safe to embark on a physical exercise regime.
– Informed Consent Form: A form that is signed by the client giving their consent to exercise and stating they have fully disclosed all items that may in any way affect their exercise participation.
– Programme Template: Crucial to help your clients achieve their goals of losing fat, building muscle, or improving their performance. Keep on track of your clients’ stats in order to progress or regress your clients accordingly. By continually showing your clients the progress that they have made since starting with you, you’ll make sure you keep their motivation for exercise high.
– Diet Plan Template: A successful personal trainer knows that what their clients eat is as important as their training regimen. The right diet plans for your clients depend on their individual goals. Having the right mix of calories and macros from whole foods is most important; making it a diet plan your client will actually want to stick to is also key. This document splits each day into meal and snack times and prompts you to consider food groups, energy levels and satiety based on your clients goals.
– Periodisation Template: If your client is working to a time-specific goal or event, Periodisation is the process of dividing the a training plan into a series of manageable phases (mesocycles). Each phase can then target a specific or series of attributes to be developed within a designated period of time. Periods of appropriate overload and recovery are designated within each phase and this template will guide you through this work.